RV, Motorhome, Campervan, Travelhome, or Camper. Whatever you want to call it, if you are after hassle free fun that is as flexible as you are, nothing could be easier, more carefree and provide real value for money than an easygo Camper.
We’ve got heaps of campers to choose from, so you can take in the wonders of New Zealand in a camper van that suits your travel style and your budget. Take your pick from a 2 berth, it can include shower and toilet, right up to a 4 and a 6 berth for the luxury of space, stylie self contained units with fridges that work 24/7 to make sure your milk and bevies (alcoholic beverages) are chilled at all times and gas heats your hot water in no time at all. (that means you can have as many showers as you want)
You can leave your sleeping bag at home as all easygo campers have many of the home comforts including cooking equipment and linen.
So come on in, relax and take a load off (sit that is) and find out how to hire a camper the easy, hassle-free way..………and here’s the best bit, from only NZ$41 a day you can abandon the real world and be carefree to go wherever the road and your easygo Camper takes you.
So try for yourself, you might be surprised at how easy it is to be 100% carfree!
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Easygo Campers NZ insurance STANDARD EXCESS INSURANCE COVER
All easygo campers come with fully comprehensive insurance cover which insures against recoverable 3rd party accident damage, theft and break-ins (excluding personal belongings). A standard excess of NZD$4,500 (per incident) applies in the event of any damage to either our vehicle or 3rd party property. Multiple windscreen and tyre damage is also covered in the standard policy as is overhead and under-body damage on the rented vehicle. A credit card imprint only (no money held or transferred) will be taken on vehicle collection. The security can be covered by cash, traveller’s cheques in NZD or a credit card. Should the insurance excess and the Vehicle Security Guarantee be covered by credit card the amount will NOT be debited to your account and will only be done so in case of an accident. We retain the right to hold these details 28 days after the hire.
Easygo campers offer the follwoing options to reduce the Standard Excess:
▪ Freedom Plus Excess Reduction: will waive the excess for any vehicle and the third party property damage. Multiple windscreen and tyre damage is also covered in the standard policy as is overhead and under-body damage on the rented vehicle. The security can be covered by cash, traveller’s cheques in NZD or a credit card. Should the insurance excess & the Vehicle Security Guarantee be covered by credit card the amount will NOT be debited to your account & will only be done so in case of an accident. We retain the right to hold these details 28 days after the hire.
▪ All Inclusive Package: easygo campers All Inclusive Package is available to travellers’ for NZ$46 per day premium on standard rental rates. The All Inclusive Package includes:
1) Waiver of insurance excess on any vehicle and third party property damage.
2) Camping table and chairs, baby seat or child/booster seat(s) as required & snow chains where necessary, plus GPS Navigation.
3) All one way hires free of charge.
4) Road Diesel Tax.
VEHICLE SECURITY GUARANTEE
A credit card imprint is required on all rental agreements. The credit card must be valid for 28 days after the end of the hire. In the absence of a credit card, easygo requires a cash vehicle security bond of NZ$4,500 (or $250 if Freedom Plus buy down option is taken). This credit card imprint or cash will be held for 28 days after the return of the motorhome.